Lust Geass - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Contributor
Welcome back to another chapter of "Why the hell does the author even bother with Rikka anymore?"

Translation is a bit cranky but its not something unreadable, so its fine to me, but if I would give a piece a advice to the translator: Please remove the spanish punctuation marks, they can be a little annoying to see in a english sentence
And thanks for bringing this back!

Dex-chan lover
Why even write rikka into a story like this. Just write her as another girl that is affected with zepars curse. No need to even have her be the girlfriend or childhood friend. The MC is so wishiwashi without a mind of his own that you could add rikka into the fray and have 4some foreplay without any guilty feelings making it 1000x better.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update !

Advice for your continuation (if you do) : if you have the time (or have someone to help you) be extra careful in the wording when you do a final check : Usui-san became Usai-san by mistake.
Otherwise it's cool ! Great thanks!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah that's right, I would love for sensei or Usui go for the win but we know author is still going to have this guy pick Rikka in the end just like Usui says...

Fed-Kun's army
For your first time scanlating the series you did an amazing job, the only grip i had was the Questions marks that were there on both ends of the words since it was in spanish got on my nerves but its not that bad, you should definitely translate the rest

Users who are viewing this thread