Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - The Goddess of the God's Realm.

Dex-chan lover
And now his passivity did put everyone he wants to protect in danger! Can they cut off his source of magic? She did mentioned something about it..

Dex-chan lover
i rlly cant get with the forced romance between DL and Barrirosa. Someone else a mighty few chapters back said he felt more like a father figure type to her and I agree with that frankly

Dex-chan lover
Maybe they shouldn't have allowed summoning humans then? Talking about how humans are full of self conceit and then allowing for them to be transferred between worlds with no care of the lives there being taken away from.

Sounds pretty conceited to me. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, doesn't the MC gain access to any school of magic he's exposed to? So the goddess dispelling his time magic counts right? So he now has access to god-level magic?

What is a god to actual infinity? Also if him using it is bad because he can't control it right then stop antagonizing him and teach him you idiots.
Yeah its kinda stupid because its only bad if u cant control it and yet the gods choose to antagonize rather than teach him how to use it properly.

Users who are viewing this thread