Lv2 kara Cheat datta Moto Yuusha Kouho no Mattari Isekai Life - Vol. 9 Ch. 43 - Magical Devices

Dex-chan lover
As a LN reader, still wonder where the manga is trying to go, or what is even trying to do lmao, since plot of what was supposed to be LN Vol 3 been so whack since they changed how LN Vol 2 ended in this adaptation (chapter 30-31)

Dex-chan lover
Oh no… oh no. The idiot duo are starting to grow on me. They give off a Miria and Isaac vibe but just like way WAY WAY worse and far less interesting. I also have to defend the the idiot hero here (ugh). How would he know what magic stones are if they weren’t in his world? Rather the girl knowing everything about magic stones and how they’re used but not what they look like is much weirder.

I still generally feel sorry for the demon army. I’m surprised they haven’t straight up collapsed yet considering their leadership.

The MC is really hoarding the best of demonkind, humanity, and beyond in his house. I hope they’re date is just chill and fun for once without distractions.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no… oh no. The idiot duo are starting to grow on me.
I kinda forgot what they did that was bad. They're also on the run from the human kingdom, which is pretty crap for the most part, so that's not exactly a strike against them.

They give off a Miria and Isaac vibe
Who?

I also have to defend the the idiot hero here (ugh). How would he know what magic stones are if they weren’t in his world? Rather the girl knowing everything about magic stones and how they’re used but not what they look like is much weirder.
It's easy to know about stuff without having seen it. However, if you lack that knowledge you shouldn't be surprised that others lack other knowledge.

I still generally feel sorry for the demon army. I’m surprised they haven’t straight up collapsed yet considering their leadership.

The MC is really hoarding the best of demonkind, humanity, and beyond in his house.
That's how it is in a bunch of manga. The only competent people are the ones on the MC's side, and other factions don't seem to make sense judging by how bad they are. But on the other hand, we've had some exceptionally crap leaders in the real world as well, and not just in the medieval age.

Users who are viewing this thread