Lvl. 1 Scans

Nice name for your group dude, but you’re at least level 30, you did a fantastic job! Thank you!

Beautiful Work and unlike several other scanlation groups I know...I can actually read it AND understand it! So props to you and if you set up a Discord give me a holler I want to be first newcomer!

Power Uploader
@Blazezalb Thanks for that.. XD

@Durain_MOgi I'm bad with the stuff like managing Discord servers and all (I don't even know what to put on discord server 😅)... That's why I didn't setup one... I have discord server for group members only for working.

Power Uploader
@Durain_MOgi I've created a discord server but, it's for WORK-ONLY... Only for those who want to help in scanlation.

@AthK I'll send some of my scanlation friends to help they're actually pretty good once they get a rhythm going. That is if they aren't backlogged.

Power Uploader
@Durain_MOgi I've created a Fan-Discord server as many people requested me to create it... (Also, one member helped me to set it up)

So, here you go: https://discord.gg/jUUMyZa

*I've added this link above as well... You can click on that Discord button

Double-page supporter
Thanks for you guys work! You're great!
Just asking but, do you guys can pick up another 1 page weekly series? xD

Power Uploader
@Qwaser5r I can't guarantee you.. I first need to see how much redrawing is needed and also if any translators are interested in it.. But, you can always recommend...

PS: Ping me when you message here.. MangaDex doesn't give notification about these messages...

Users who are viewing this thread