Mabaram The School Conqueror - Ch. 12 - Resurgence

Wow I'm glad to see more chapters coming in! Thanks for your hard work, translation team! The notes about baseball also helped me a lot since I know little about it.

Gosh I'm really excited about this. Although I was expecting a bit of a curbstomp until the "boss fight" with Evergreen's chairman (mostly since I thought Jung-suk had everything under control with the backup plan lol), it makes sense that the author is already creating some drama with the Evergreen infiltration team being more powerful than they appeared. Though now I feel really bad for the weak students that are still at Metro. :( I hope they'll be okay.

I really like Su-Jeong (chemist girl), she's too cute. In general the Metro "leader group" (I don't remember if they have a name for the chairman + the department heads or leaders) is pretty cool, so I'm excited to see their development - we've already seen Hasegi (kendo girl) training with Jung-suk and now both Su-Jeong and Jung-Yeol showed some progress with abilities, so that's nice.

Users who are viewing this thread