Mabaram The School Conqueror - Ch. 16 - Hatchling

Well, compared to the normal scale and Deus ex Machina-ness of shonen power-ups, I'd say this one was pretty okay - basically a Jung-suk motivated change of view enabling Hasegi to switch up her fighting style. Though I am a bit curious about how the weapon/ability system works, with the "recalling" and changing of weapons. Is her ability like a generic "Kendo" and then she can summon weapons/armors related to that concept? Considering she summoned the sword from her "remaining points", I wonder if she can summon the armor and sword simultaneously then (at full power?). Anyway, just wondering. Glad Metro seems to be doing well in the battles until now.

Thanks for the translation

Aggregator gang
Oh, so she was a male ? ... Alright.

That aside, if all the fights require two chapters, 1 where they get wrecked, the second where they use the almighty "shounen power up after I reveal you my backstory/make a speech about having stuff to protect" , considering the fact that we still have 3 executives left, I have no hope of seeing the fight I'm hyped about, between chairmans, in the next following month.

I'd be grateful If i'm wrong though, but goddamn...all these side characters' fights and backstories... I can't say I'm excited for those alright.

First, trans rights! :] second, I like the way her powerup was done, can't really complain that it happened. Shounen gonna shounen. Ngl though, I wish that the chairman's fight could come sooner, I get that developing side characters is important but fuck, I was hyped.

Thanks for the translation!

Eh author not doing transgender people any favours, just makes em seem violent with this character

Thanks for the translation!!

I didn't expect this manga to be so progressive. Some people don't like her bc she's violent, but I think it's pretty obvious that it's this person's personality that's violent, not transgender people as a whole. Her whole new style seems to be about misconceptions about her and diving into her personality.

Group Leader
Contrary to what I said at the end of the chapter, you'll have to wait for chapter 17. Our TS is in a rough spot emotionally right now and I'm currently consulting for my hands cuz I did NOTHING for scanlations for days and no improvement. :(

Users who are viewing this thread