Machikado Mazoku - Ch. 85

Dex-chan lover
If I'm remembering it right, Momo losing that "hairpin" of hers would actually be a REALLY bad thing.

Fed-Kun's army
Bottom right of the second page, there's staff.and instead of staff and

"Stop trying to induce me!" Is missing what she's inducing her to do. I don't think you're allowed to just leave it floating like that. Sway, entice, affect and coax don't require an end state. Hypnotize, mesmerize would work best.

Best point: Charm point is a perfectly good loan phrase, I think it should be kept as is. Trademark also works, since it's not necessarily her best part, but what makes her special.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Shamiko, with improved twist-handles coming right up!
Bottom right of the second page, there's staff.and instead of staff and

"Stop trying to induce me!" Is missing what she's inducing her to do. I don't think you're allowed to just leave it floating like that. Sway, entice, affect and coax don't require an end state. Hypnotize, mesmerize would work best.

Best point: Charm point is a perfectly good loan phrase, I think it should be kept as is. Trademark also works, since it's not necessarily her best part, but what makes her special.
I feel like influence would work here as well.
If I'm remembering it right, Momo losing that "hairpin" of hers would actually be a REALLY bad thing.
For a second I thought it was Sakura's heart before reading what it was here. And this hairpin supposedly is part of her body. In chapter 64 we learned that it takes a few days for magical girl body to go back to normal after she resigns/terminates her contract, but momo never done that, and I don't think that she can with Metatron being cursed into autism as he is right now.

Users who are viewing this thread