Machikado Mazoku - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Neighbourhood Strife! Love Thy Neighbour!

Dex-chan lover
So mikan moving was all in vain. The walls are thin, so she will still hear the racket of momos training.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Now she really is the demon girl next door.

Jealous Momo is a miracle of the universe.

Double-page supporter
No need to be so jealous, Momo. Mikan is a sweet girl, but I don't think she's interested in Yuko that way at all.

Great chapter. Lilith can tell Momo is jealous XD, although jealous Momo is also cute. And Momo is now using the hair pins Shamiko gave her, so cute, that and now she live next door to Shamiko! I can see why the title now.

I do have a question, exactly WHY did Momo call Shamiko's Mom, "Mom" ?

So how many chapter do you think it will be before Shamiko realises she's Momo's Waifu, whether she like it or not?

Just changed 'Mother' to 'Ma'am' as the former was a copy & paste snafu. Momo hasn't married into the family just yet, so we shouldn't cause any misunderstandings...

Magical girl othello? is Shamiko turning into a magical girl from being surrounded by the two of them?

... Or not, Momo has fallen already, that makes two "demon" tokens together. But maybe they should have a demon move next to Mikan before another magical girl moves next to Momo.

Anyway, it's fun how tsundere Momo is

Users who are viewing this thread