Macho ★ Max - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The God Of Muscle

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be way harder for him to gain muscle now that he's skinny. If his end goal is to get ripped he should've been doing weight training to sculpt that fat into muscle, not cardio. Now he will need to eat way more to build mass.

damn, I am the exact opposite; I struggle to gain weight and muscle. I eat as much per meal everyday and at certain days I eat 5 meals a day. But within 1 month, I only gained 1 kilogram... May the God of Muscles guide me (looks at the Arnold Schwarzenegger poster on my ceiling)

Dex-chan lover
>tfw all the food just turned me into fantasy goblin form
Thanks for the update.Good shit, too bad they kinda timeskipped a lot, dude probably suffering like crazy in those 2 months of dieting and strict exercise.

@BanditoKeith The author is apparently a bodybuilder so the stuff they're doing is most likely for some specific reason. I can't say for sure what that reason is though

@BanditoKeith you can't turn fat into muscle, you build the muscle underneath the fat. Most people want to be big and lean so it's better to lose the fat first with a cut then bulk up. If you're fat and do a bulk 1st you'll just get fatter making your cut a lot longer and harder. Also during a cut you'll lose some muscle so cutting to a low body fat then bulking up is the preferred method.

Users who are viewing this thread