Madoka no Himitsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Tanonaka Family

Dex-chan lover
I think i'd kill my self if i had an older sister in which she made me dress like that from a young age.

Dex-chan lover
@JayJay_Tracer nah, you're basically forcing them to rethink themselves on how they act, and what they wear, which could influence and or make you confused about your own gender and or sexuality.
lol, and no, I'm not wrong. I can share examples, my little brother which I don't have contact anymore (different father), my mother used to be very girly with him, all pink, all girl toys, etc. (BEFORE he had any opinion to him self) sounds fine right? Wouldn't say that fully, he used to always say, "I'm a girl!", "I love pink." etc. etc. just because he was influenced as such a young age.
IM NOT IMPLYING IT'S WRONG FOR MALES TO LIKE THIS SHIT AT ALL, I'm all for what a person likes and respect that, free world. BUT he kept on this path not even knowing in the future what his sexuality could be, like painting nails, etc etc, you get the point. I didn't mean to write so much, but I think your statement is incorrect.
I would never do this to my child, and I'd let him/her decide on what he/she wants, and likes when he/she get's older. lmao

edit: also, this is could also lead to bullying, which you see a little so far in this manga. THAT could affect ones mental health and lead to more destruction on themselves.
rethink before you comment.

Fed-Kun's army
@silentfx no, you wouldnt, at such a young age you would think nothing of it, by the time your old enough to really understand why boys dont wear dresses (in most cultures) you would have already been so accustomed to it that you wouldnt personally see anything wrong with it, you would maybe be embarrassed about it, but you would not get suicidal over something you would have already had ingrained into is an okay thing to do

also, note, it does not seem like the sister forced it on makoto, it seems clear to me that makoto actually does enjoy girly clothes, and THATS why she put them on him. i think your not really understanding the situation here and you seem to think he was forced into it, it seems to me, like he is enjoying it, he even got bullied in his last school BECAUSE he enjoyed it

Dex-chan lover
@Nari I still stand my ground lmao.
I don't think it's right, but to each is their own.

I already love this manga so much 😭💖
And to those who think its “wrong” or whatever, it’s fine, its fine. Its just a manga. And in all honesty nobody should be saying they would ‘kill them selves’ just because they dont wear the ‘correct’ clothes for their gender.
(✿´ ꒳ ` )

I love how nice and chill this manga is. I'm glad that these kids have each other to back them up. Excited to see what happens next!

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect to find something so cute.
I'mma make this one of my healing manga

Contributor
maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread