Madoromi Barmaid - Vol. 5 Ch. 31 - The Original Cocktail

Dex-chan lover
Whoa! Yet another happy return, this week is full of returns. Than you for uploading anew chapter.

Group Leader
I cant wait another 3 years for the scans. Someone spoil it pls, does she win the contest causing the downfall of her family?

Dex-chan lover
I dont fully understand why the rest of them would fall if she doesn't do this marriage thing. Even with their family name helping them, are they not.... competent in their own right without it?

Group Leader
I dont fully understand why the rest of them would fall if she doesn't do this marriage thing. Even with their family name helping them, are they not.... competent in their own right without it?
As she said, 70% of their success comes from their family company name so they'd only be at 30% competency if hinosaki goes to shit

Dex-chan lover
As she said, 70% of their success comes from their family company name so they'd only be at 30% competency if hinosaki goes to shit
I get a lot of her business comes because of the family name, but I mean, (and maybe I need to reread the chapters) they're all in separate lines of work. Why does flair bartender need to marry for them to.... keep working. I guess I'm asking why would her not marrying lose everyone's business

Group Leader
W
I get a lot of her business comes because of the family name, but I mean, (and maybe I need to reread the chapters) they're all in separate lines of work. Why does flair bartender need to marry for them to.... keep working. I guess I'm asking why would her not marrying lose everyone's business
Well they estimate that they'd lose 70% of their work which is 70% of their income so yeah I think they're OK saccing their youngest sister to Mr fatty to keep their work up

They are in denial. They have been growing up so assured of themselves, that the very idea that they could fail due to their own incompetence is impossible to comprehend or accept. I mean, they are going so very wrong with the marriage itself: they need the money from the groom for the company to revive, but they are not very respectful to the guy. Sure that they kind of buttering him up with words, but their actions are very rude, i.e. the unmarried older sisters refusing to marrying the guy with excuse of being "too good" (with career and stuff, which we saw from this chapter is actually not so great), and during the meeting was not really paying attention to him as a person and only as an immediate cash cow. I am going to be very judging here by saying that, if the guy was a young, handsome, attractive man, our Hiyoko would not have heard even a pip about the marriage proposal. And if the guy would take offend, he could so very easily make life very hard for all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread