Magi Craft Meister - Ch. 59 - The Return of Jin

Dex-chan lover
I was recently wondering about the original town during the recent chapters, not sure why but it felt like it had been so long and missed this comfortable atmosphere for him. Thanks for the Translations.

This was a nice chapter, he finally had time to come back to the village, even if it was for the GIrl.
On a random note, I though he was going to ask her to marry him, I guess I am just confusaled

he finally back to his home.
i hope nobody dumb enough to attacks the village knowing he is there just to bait him. (hopefully this is won't become a flag too)

Just let them come to your island already there is enough place for that many people 😭

Dex-chan lover
Why have I only just noticed how weirdly angular his ears are, they're so square

Double-page supporter
This was a nice chapter, he finally had time to come back to the village, even if it was for the GIrl.
On a random note, I though he was going to ask her to marry him, I guess I am just confusaled
I don't know why but when reading the entire chapter I had that eerie feeling it's a perfect setting for axing series and sortof ending some loose ends. You know- he came back to the first place he visited, "I'm home", the end.

Users who are viewing this thread