Magi Craft Meister - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Obstruction?

Dex-chan lover
I never understood why bad guys think cheating makes them the winner...

Like i understand when they just want the prize or something but oftentimes it feels like they make it all personal and don't even care about the prize itself.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem
In this case he's trying to ruin Marcia so that he can pressure her into marrying him, he doesn't care that much about the competition outside of that iirc.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh dat elbow hit... gotta fukken gurtike a truck she's a damn android to boot
*viva school mizugi

Dex-chan lover
You should never bury ppl in the sand at the beach like that, cus of things like high tide.

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity They were thugs anyway, attempting to break into a woman's room with knives in hand. If it's their fate to drown, so be it. If not, they can count themselves lucky.

Dex-chan lover
@CraniumAmbiguity
@Kaarme

well, historically that is the reason people were buried that way.
it was a way of slow execution by drowning after suffering for awhile in the sun.
it is a pretty unpleasant way to die.
it is however fairly easy to escape from so it was not very common as it would require guards to overlook them.

Dex-chan lover
Reiko in PJs - does she even need sleep? Who cares? She can look cute while she takes out the trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Nightwave

She's his future wife. After lots of drama and growing up as a character, they end up marrying. Story continues on with them as a couple. Too bad the story continues way past the point where author should have ended it. So some things end up happening that kinda turn me off the story.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure the spear to the head killed that thing. The kick and magic was just overkill honestly.

Users who are viewing this thread