Magical Girl 201 - Ch. 14 - The Secret Birth of Canola

Supporter
The moon is beautiful, isn't it?
xsewtqM.png
It's obviously not targeted at little kids, but I frequently feel like the author was trying to do something aimed at kids, but they only know how to draw hentai . . .

Dex-chan lover
Yea man. Being the oldest child in a poor family you're going to be expected to be helping out whenever you can to feed your brothers and sisters. I like this backstory, makes her a bit more human and likeable in my eye.
True only until the point when she blackmails the unwitting failure magnet she's recently befriended

Dex-chan lover
True only until the point when she blackmails the unwitting failure magnet she's recently befriended

Lol yea. Imma wait til we see what she has in mind tho before judging her. Maybe we'll see a plan where they both benefit or something that only makes her out as the winner but something hilarious happens in the end where she's the one getting spanked by the leader.

Dex-chan lover
It's obviously not targeted at little kids, but I frequently feel like the author was trying to do something aimed at kids, but they only know how to draw hentai . . .
You would be surprised with how many hentai authors wre able to make wholesome mangas like this one.

I always suggest mangadex to make a tag for that.

Users who are viewing this thread