MagiLumiere Co., Ltd. - Ch. 109 - Kaii Calamity

Dex-chan lover
Feels a lot like the final arc, what with the M&A and all. Only a couple open plotlines left to resolve, so without a severe pivot I don't see a whole lot of reason to keep the story going.

I'm guessing the dead magical girl from back in the day will make an appearance, since she's such a core part of both Prez-chans' back stories. Something something her hatred is the fuel for the kaii something something :thonk:

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Feels a lot like the final arc, what with the M&A and all. Only a couple open plotlines left to resolve, do without a severe pivot I don't see a whole lot of reason to keep the story going.

I'm guessing the dead magical girl from back in the day will make an appearance, since she's such a core part of both Prez-chans' back stories. Something something her hatred is the fuel for the kaii something something :thonk:
Honestly feels weird for a final arc. I think the majority of the story since then has been gathering the teammates but I don't know why we're ending it this early if that's the case. I really liked it but a shame if there isn't any fuel to run the story left.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feels weird for a final arc. I think the majority of the story since then has been gathering the teammates but I don't know why we're ending it this early if that's the case. I really liked it but a shame if there isn't any fuel to run the story left.
Well, I meant "final arc" in a broad sense, as the actual endgame could still be dozens of chapters away. There is a lot of this world that could be explored, but given that the author has been recycling the big bads with no downtime makes me feel like they don't have a good idea of how they want the story to evolve. It's a shame, because I really like this series, but it's also been running for quite some time too and could be reaching a natural end.

Users who are viewing this thread