Maguro-chan wa Taberaretai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Wait wait, is the ending vore or something?
Since I dont understand Korean, I cant say exactly what they are saying but, It ends with it basically showing us that she never existed in the first place and was just a imaginary fish/person thing. Like they hold hands/sleeps on each others shoulders/heads on the train and next frame she is just gone.

Dex-chan lover
Since I dont understand Korean, I cant say exactly what they are saying but, It ends with it basically showing us that she never existed in the first place and was just a imaginary fish/person thing. Like they hold hands/sleeps on each others shoulders/heads on the train and next frame she is just gone.
So I ended up searching up the manga's Chinese translation and running it through Google lens, and yeah it seems to be what you said. All the commenters on that translation were confused and so was the translator it seemed. There's probably hints throughout but I don't plan to stick around and find out. The fact that this wholesome story pulls a fast one is enough for me to stop reading. Hope you enjoy this, I can't handle dark mindf***y shiz.

Users who are viewing this thread