Mahou Shoujo Site Sept. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - last Shift - Nana

Contributor
Very expected ending for this shit series, Anjou was the only good part of it. Back to the trainwreck that is the main series we go.

Dex-chan lover
okay so we know now that Nana is probably gonna join the opposite side. (good guys, ya know)

Aggregator gang
I don't get how Hyouka would retain/regain her memories/self after becoming Nana.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fucking shit

how many plot twists/revelations can you fit into one chapter?

Oh, oh! I think I got it! The thing that Anjou had that would enable Nana to retain/regain her memories after becoming an Admin...

Is Aya's future stick! the 'Heart Gun'! Anjou likely used it on the dying/pretty much dead Hyouka, gaining her memories, and then on herself, giving the 'dead' Hyouka her own memories!

EDIT: Or perhaps she just waited until Hyouka died and used the 'Heart Gun' on herself to give Hyouka her memories. The result is that Hyouka has some of her own memories, but all of Anjou's, with the latter being the 'dominant' personality, which explains the 'smirk' at the end of that segment.

EDIT2: Additionally, Anjou could have used the 'Heart Gun' to implant not just her memories, but her entire psyche into the 'corpse', meaning it's effectively a second Anjou with some of Hyouka's memories.

Fed-Kun's army
the seven I love how the title had so much meaning: the month of september, the number 7 as he seventh admin it would have been great the manga was only 7 chapters ?

Dex-chan lover
@ MoonHermit Aya? Aya is the MC of the main series. The MC in this is Hyouka aka Nana.

@miyako19

Yeah, I noticed later, but could only fix it now. I was thinking of Hyouka, but ended up writing Aya's name instead. My bad. ?

Since it's confirmed that somebody becomes a site admin if they use up their lifespan, is that what happened to Yatsumura since that new admin that showed up had the same power her stick had?

Going by what I remember she died when she used her stick that last time.

Dex-chan lover
@MAC22021 well duh, who else has the time stop ability? It's made abundantly clear in the main series...

Love the way the mangaka is able to make multiple stories,and have them tie in together.IMHO,It's something someone would do if they knew their story had glaring plot holes or they've planned ahead to do spin-offs,and have it all tie in.I'm not sure where Mahou Shoujo of The End ties into the main story,just yet[Not sure if anyone knows,really].At least this spin-off was a fun ride,although it was very short,but still a fun ride!

Users who are viewing this thread