Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - ENTER.50 - The Destined Two

Contributor
Ok, they were hints in the story, it's not out of nowhere then.

Not bad.

Dex-chan lover
FUKKOU DA!
FUKKOU DA!

Welp. Incest Yuri. Well our Aya-chan is strong enough at this point to say: So what?!

Dex-chan lover
if they were planning this all along, that makes the romance even more wild

At what point in the story did the last two panels on page 12 up to page 15 take place?

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I wonder if the author hates Aya or something. Okay, I understand that the "evil guys" literally run in collecting "negative energy" but the amount of shit Aya has had to take is becoming a bit too much.

Dex-chan lover
what is the box on page 9 where Aya is on the ground? i cant wrap my mind around it

and i dont really remember seeing it in the manga before, although it could be, since the project was left untouched for a lot of time before Kanamin came to the rescue

also, holyshit guys, a lot of things are happening, Yuri is not really a priority

Dex-chan lover
wow... author was like fuck this, take a flashback so I don't have to think of advancing the story.

Double-page supporter
A note for translator: unlike in the US, students usually won't go to the high school where they live because high schools in Japan and in my country require entrance exam. If you don't pass the exam for the school where you live then you have to go to a far away school. The schools' level are also different. There are schools for elite with escalator system with a university and schools for delinquents so the chance for them to go to the same high school is pretty low. All of my middle school classmates live in the same district as me but when we went to high school, I only met one person, the rest of them went to different schools.

Double-page supporter
This chapter is for saying, the previous chapter isn't totally bullsht. it was planned ahead for whole time!

Well, it's good and all. but the timing is bad on reveal this.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely love how the story keeps finding new lines to cross.

"the mc's love interest? YURI TWINCEST WHY THE FUCK NOT WOOOOOOOOOO!"

Group Leader
What the actual fuck. It’s taken 105 chapters but this is the first twist that’s just left me shaking my head. I can accept a lot, but not this.

It just feels like an asspull to make Aya suffer even more. The girl she fell in love with was her own twin sister, so now she has to deal with the fact she committed incest AND the fact that she lost her only blood relative. Being Aya is suffering.

Users who are viewing this thread