Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 13 Ch. 107 - ENTER.52 - Unsatisfying End

I wonder if this means this story is connected to Mahou Shoujo of the End? (I know it’s made by the same author) since they said that the end of the world is happening AGAIN,so now I’m quite intrigued as to what’s to come ....

Much rejoicing to be had at Asagiri senior's death, shame it wasn't messier.

Too bad Kaname is still around though, as commented before Aya is too nice. :(

Anyway, I hope this won't interlink too much with Mahou Shoujo of the End, that manga has its moments but I'd rather it stays separate from Mahou Shoujo Site.

Oh,look it's that daughter of a witch from Mahou Shoujo of The End.Will we get that pervert cop spanking it before he dies again?That was too funny!I'm still curious to know who this "most misfortunate girl" is after 107 chapters,and if it's possible to save the site admins that are still "alive",and revert them back to their human selves.
Fuck that old man,and I hope Kaname dies a painful horrible death.You would've thought getting tortured,and raped for,god who knows how long,would've knocked some sense into him.Guess not.

Group Leader
So we can see akuta vs kaname happening, right?
UlyK86i.jpg

fFKAap0.jpg

WNI26ef.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, gotta love when the scanlator puts spoilers for a different manga in the credits page.

Group Leader
An unsatisfying end for the other characters but a satisfying end for that asshole of a dad

Group Leader
Im not into magical girl stuff but magical girl of the end is the only one i read besides this. Absolute absurd and brutal stuff, but it's actually kinda good. Worth the read. I dropped it though after the timeskip.

@RiceKirby
>clips the same as main character introduced at the beginning of the story
>whole premise about the world ending
>mahou shoujo of the END
>magical girl APOCALYPSE

I’m not sure if you know what a spoiler actually is. ?

That girl in the end has to be Tsukune from MSotE; the hairpin is the exact same. The manga had nothing in common before besides having similar genres, why do they have to be combined? The author seems to be running out of ideas and the story has been getting worse for a while now... it's just been one unnecessary twist after another.

Dex-chan lover
@xHoshikox
Is the part about
time travel dimension hopping
something introduced very early on Mahou Shoujo of the End? If not, then that's a clear spoiler.

Editor: We need more plot twist in this manga, do you know mahou shoujo of the end?
Author: Hold my beer!
*result: entering multi space time world arc plot twist in multiple layer plot twist
Oh its not I hate this, but it's really mind blowing, hope this twist would be good

@RiceKirby
Hmm I’ll give you that, but since I don’t think it really spoils anything about the circumstances, it’s really not a big deal.

Double-page supporter
I really hope I don't have to read the whole series, Magical girl of the end again.

*sigh* I guess I have to. ?

Users who are viewing this thread