Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 15 Ch. 122 - ENTER.67 - Atonement

Double-page supporter
Woah, so by having less people to protect, they can just focus on attacking and supporting each other to deal with the admins.

Also that spiderman picture is perfect 😄

Dex-chan lover
Still, not really "atoning" for the brutal harassment and, you know, the rape attempt for shits 'n' giggles...

I expect she'll turn around and betray her to get "revenge" for her friend after the Admins are defeated.

Double-page supporter
An actual release and not a April 1st prank?
Am I dreaming?

Knowing the mangaka, I bet the admins will be brought back in a sec, powered up and worse than ever only to be defeated in the most stupid way and the cycle repeats.

Contributor
Seems tot easy, guess something will happen soon. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
this just seems to good to be true them winning that easy.... i feel next chapter just might be hell

but i mean if it was just that easy then cool but i feel something bad bout to happen

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Welp...consider Bully-chan dead. Either that or she survives to hatefuck Aya like she's always wanted.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why I keep giving another chance to this scanlator with their lame jokes. Guess I will really stick to only reading the raws.

I’m glad I wasn’t the only one seeing Spider-Man :b for a moment I thought I was tripping or something

Dex-chan lover
@RiceKirby I think this was just because it's April Fool's Day. At least they only did it for one page instead of a full joke chapter. Though that's seriously going to confuse future readers if they keep that in there...

Fed-Kun's army
Site Admins gonna do some jogress shit calling it

Users who are viewing this thread