Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 132 - ENTER.77 - Raging Storm: Tempest

Dex-chan lover
This is probably the best chapter thus far, simply for the final page, the final panel in particular. Loved it.

Fed-Kun's army
Main character waiting room.
He only appeared fucking 5 pages.

Group Leader
I read this a few times and that ending page still completely baffles me.

I'd thought that because of the existence of both the Gender-Changing Necktie Stick and the fact that Kiyoharu, a trans girl, got chosen to be a magical girl despite the admins knowing everything about these girls' past, really implied that the sole determinant of what was "a boy" and "a girl" for the gendered Stick mechanics was, I guess, the gender of someone's soul, or something. Something that wouldn't change even if a persons' sex did. I thought those were pretty well-defined conditions for something like this, and that were in line with facts previously established.

But then Kentaro goes and says that Kaname doesn't count as a man because he was anally raped. And I just don't understand the logic behind it at all, or how that makes any sense?

Furthermore, it makes me wonder, is Kentaro going to end up saying Kiyoharu counts as a boy according to the rules of magic and can damage King? Considering Kiyoharu is one of the only people near King now who isn't holding something (or someone) that would prevent her from engaging in combat... I'm genuinely wondering if it'll go there. Even though it contradicts the fact that NO ONE brought it up as a possibility before despite them all being aware she was born male I wouldn't doubt it at this point considering how choppy and inconsistent Kentaro's writing has been in the last few volumes. I'd fucking hate this if it actually happened though.

Let's all pray that Akuta gets his ass in there and saves the day instead.

So since Aya’s brother is not a virgin anymore, he can't damage the King. Damn, it looks hopeless so far. I wish for more!

Dex-chan lover
finally the shitty brother does something and its fucking LoL

cant wait to see what happens next ch

SO THE MANGAKA HAS A CANON TRANS GIRL WHO IS TREATED LIKE A GIRL, BUT A GUY LOSES HIS MANHOOD WHEN HE GETS ANAL RAPED??????
ID BE MAD AT THE HOMOPHOBIA IF I WASNT SO CONFUSED

Group Leader
If that counts as losing virginity, doesn’t that makes most men virgin :))))))))

Contributor
Lmao, i'm dying.

He's not a virgin anymore because he got analed, seems logic.

Fed-Kun's army
So the mangaka confirmed it, traps aren't gay. But receiving anal rape is.

I'm sorry, but no one wants to focus on the fact that aya's classmate is actually her father? Omg I was patient with this manga I really was.

Group Leader
@tsuu I don't understand how you're getting that message from this? There were never really any statements made upon feminine boys in this manga???

Fed-Kun's army
@EvelynIsGone this chapter basically says "you're a boy who dress as cute girl? Go ahead become magical girl. You're a boy who got raped by another boy? No way, bro."

Users who are viewing this thread