Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 138 - ENTER.83 - Happiness

Dex-chan lover
Let's place our bets now: Which character from this manga will make random cameos on the author's next manga?
I'm hoping for Nijimin or Chuuni Master Kosame.

Group Leader
There's like no time to show any other characters besides the very main ones, so it looks like the most we'll get out of KiyoKosa is the arm succ scene. A shame.

Contributor
Huh... I'm not sure if I get it entirely but the self army she build was useless in the end?
I understood it as if she was prepared to fight the king from the past.

@KN-XIII its not useless, her purpose is not to build army, but to get every stick that king have and use their lifespan to traveling to another universe

Fed-Kun's army
@NichiYouji_ It is useless, she planned to amass different kinds of sticks in order to duke it out with the king.
Her brother made her unable to fight right when she felt she was ready to beat the king.

Dex-chan lover
im looking forward to how they're gonna end things finally the end is almost here

Dex-chan lover
@Asta From what we saw on this chapter it's likely as you said, the army itself may not be useful in the end. But she still needed Yatsumura's stick, so the whole effort was still necessary.

@SJ7 RANT INCOMING

I feel you, when did she get the power to send her memories back in time, and also the big ass paradox of having multiple versions of yourself at the same time, and last but not least she could have done a lot of different things giving herself the memories before Yatsumura died so that she, and all of her friends could be saved having all that knowledge to try and stop all this once and for all, but no, "let me clone mysef with some bullshit ass pull and get the most OP dude to join my and the bois(myself×100) to go back to the most fucked timeline and try to restore everything in the last minute".

Power Uploader
Did they just ignore every possible time paradox known?
* angry Hououin Kyoma sounds *

Fed-Kun's army
AUTHOR IS A HAAAAAAAACK RRRREEEEEEEE

see y'all next week

Users who are viewing this thread