[Mahou Shounen Sora☆Scans] Shoujo Manga Scanlation Group Recruitment

Group Leader
Hello! I am looking for people interested in starting a scanlation group for shoujo manga! I have quite a few untranslated ones.
Anyone with even just a little bit of experience is greatly appreciated :)

Contributor
Besides the format of the post (basically the name of the group in brackets) what are you looking for? Any role? Any detail that could catch the attention of someone? If you use the search function I recall someone who was looking to scanlate several shoujo manga last year.

Group Leader
Besides the format of the post (basically the name of the group in brackets) what are you looking for? Any role? Any detail that could catch the attention of someone? If you use the search function I recall someone who was looking to scanlate several shoujo manga last year.
I haven’t thought of a group name yet, so I left that out.
I’m looking for people for any role at all.
It’s just me (experience with everything) and 1 other person (experience with everything except translation) right now, so I’m just looking for others to split the work with basically.
I honestly don’t know what I could say that would catch the attention of people…

Contributor
Before I was referring to this person, she exposed the works she wanted to work with. I no longer do scanlations, but another way to get attention is doing one chapter and putting in the credits page that you're looking for more people to help with. This channel is useful, but most of the times is because the series they like ask for help that they decide to jump in and speed up the process. And well, thinking on a name group is the first step, you can look up the series you want to do and make the name in relation to that. Or the name itself can be eye-catching, such as "Brave Girls Need Your Help!" or "Shoujo Bureau Wants You!".

Users who are viewing this thread