Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yotsuba Keishou-hen - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - Love (1)

Dex-chan lover
I could be slightly off,

but I think I read their ability to empathasis were manipulated on the genetic level before they were 'born', in order to make sure they could only fall in love with each other.
This developed naturally, as you can see in the prequel arc where initially Miyuki didn't like Tatsuya and he just wanted to be a good servant to her. But after he brought her back to life, Miyuki slowly grew more attached to him and couldn't help it as she started to see him as a man. Like Tatsuya is saying here, he accept the marriage engagement but at the point he still sees her as a little sister.

Contributor
Thanks so much for picking this up. I've had it in my plan to read list for a while, but I didn't want to start a series where the translation stopped for nearly a whole year so close to the end.

Do you also plan on scanlating the missing chapters 10 - 14?

Thanks so much for picking this up. I've had it in my plan to read list for a while, but I didn't want to start a series where the translation stopped for nearly a whole year so close to the end.

Do you also plan on scanlating the missing chapters 10 - 14?
I believe those chapters have already been translated by another group. However that group removed all their chapters from MangaDex but you should be able to find them elsewhere easily. At this time I don't plan on redoing any chapters that has been translated in english already.

Thank you so much for the chapter! Slow releases are better than no releases :)

Users who are viewing this thread