Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha ~Eternally Yours~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Contributor
:/ bruh literally just say something don’t let him get away with that

Dex-chan lover
She should just said that she want her bookmark back. The princess and his husband will definitely back her up anw. To accept the term just because you want to get the bookmark back by yourself is not selfless, its stupid. She make her husband involved just because she cant say help, seriously? ._.

Dex-chan lover
Why are these Damsel in distress type characters always so fucking passive? You have TWO people here on your side, call this asshole out on his bullshit!

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing this will go the Anna Karenina route of her not wanting to meet him at first but then cheating on her husband and in the end ruining her life. Dropped lol

im still mad at this stupid bookmark plot. idk why if anyone ever just takes something that person immediately jumps onto my manga kill list no matter what they do or how they act. basically i dont care whatever they plan to do with him later. i permanently hate him. but also even worse theres no way this entire plot is because of a bookmark💀

Dex-chan lover
Why is she always making dumb decisions. Man, MC, you only got one brain cell...

Double-page supporter
i hate this new character i hope he gets deleted off the story ONG

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck MC TELL YOUR FUCKING HUSBAND ABOUT THE BLACKMAIL GOD DAMMIT

Users who are viewing this thread