Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 23.4 - White Farewell

jak

Contributor
Don't cry for the piece of shit who tried to murder you.

Dex-chan lover
i would say that the
i do miss who i thought you were.
line from trippie redd works well to describe this situation, but honestly he’s still the same, just sadder and not being manipulated so really it’s more of a
baby i got a plan, runaway as fast as you can.
line from kanye west works better.

Is it not over yet ? What are they going to being again .... Please, it's a good story, leave it like that and just end it. Don't ruin it but making it longer 🤧

Mannnn they cute but Eddy is still way stupid and immature. If he cares about her so much he needs to fix his behavior. Don't get mad anybody, I still ship it, just a tiny bit frustrating lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Faylinn The manga's coverage is
reaching the end of source LN Vol 2.
LN Vol 9 released in Japan on Nov 2019, so still plenty of story to adapt.
http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/special/iris/mahotsukai/

Contributor
Wait, what was that wrapper at the end? Don't tell me she smuggled in cyanide?

Sadly, she does not sneak cyanide in to mercifully kill him. Instead, that final image is just to remind us why they were friends. She never brought a food basket into the cell in the first place.

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 jesus, what the hell do they write about for so long. There doesn't seem to be that much in terms of plot or is it gonna be like that manga where she was originally summoned as a hero and her soul reincarnates or she gets back her magic and can befriend spirits again. 2nd demon king? i dunno. Honestly can you tell me a bit if you know

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
The novels are mostly about drama and feelings; this is a shoujo novel series after all. Like how Vols 7-8 is about how Filmina's pregnancy is being tarnished by vicious rumours the child will be a demon king, because of Edi's reputation. Or how Vol 9 is about Filmina's twin daughters being loved by the spirits; so Filmina can't approach them because of the anti-spirit scar on her back and the heartbreak it causes her. The synopses all say it's a very popular novel series (with its target female readers).

http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/special/iris/mahotsukai/

Double-page supporter
Friend? I thought it was just an acquaintance?

I might of skipped over this or just forgot but why does he call her suzette? Why does she ask in the previous part if I was really filmina would of you have cursed me?

Users who are viewing this thread