Maid kara Haha ni Narimashita

hey @missmystery94 maid to mother just released new chp but it isn't in here yet?!

There's a slight glitch in numbering: chapter 10 is listed in volume 1, but chapters 8 and 9 are listed in volume 2.

is there a resume of the ln somewhere ? i would like to know if she's end up with him and if hes her past lover or something.

Contributor
This is just very cute and wholesome. Truth be told, I like Leonard, but her friendship with him is so cute that I'd rather she fell in love with Sid.

Cute and fluffy with bittersweetness on Lily's past life. The characters are endearing (my favourites are Sid and Jill).

...I honestly don't care much for Leonard lately. Loved how he was introduced, but after the first few chapters until ch21 he's been pretty bland as a character. He's kinda just "there" to me lol.

I'd say this is for the person who likes gentle love stories, who cares more for the main character's growth than the potential love interest and the romance itself.

Fed-Kun's army
You know, I can understand that they may not have realised that having the room be dusty could make the noble girl's condition worse, but how incompetent do you have to serve raw blood sausage.

Seriously, almost all types of blood sausages around the world are cooked, grilled, fried, or boiled at the time of production, with some traditionally being eaten cold, while others are traditionally reheated before being eaten.
Even with the types that are only cooked at the time of serving, it's pretty noticeable whether or not they've actually been cooked.

Regardless, if you are serving raw blood sausage, that means that you somehow forgot to actually finish making the sausage before serving it. This is like making a sandwich without realising that you're using unbaked dough instead of bread.

Other than that, this is great.

@Fuko I would totally read a series about that.

@Someanon So, pretty much every manga or anime with any sort of romance subplot?

Dex-chan lover
Did they fuck yet? It's kind of disturbing how sterile and asexual shoujo romance is. Almost Puritan.

Dex-chan lover
Well of course it's going to be a slow romance with a woman who still pines for her previous lover and an autistic man,

Dex-chan lover
this dumb bitch still thinks she some bitch from her previous life lul

Users who are viewing this thread