Maid nara Touzen desu. ~Nureginu wo Kiserareta Bannou Maid-san wa Tabi ni Deru Koto ni shimashita.~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Emily the Permanent Rookie

Dex-chan lover
She should have kicked him while he was down :dogkek:

Could someone give me a particular spoiler? From previous chapter discussion Nina will keep moving from place to place, but will Emily go with her? Or this is another series where protagonist stays alone and leave behind all the best girls?

Dex-chan lover
ooh, finally this almost /u/ manga finally got translated, ive been waiting for this
i have finished read the WN and read the LN review, and for some reason the manga goes even further than what has been covered in the WN/LN

Could someone give me a particular spoiler? From previous chapter discussion Nina will keep moving from place to place, but will Emily go with her? Or this is another series where protagonist stays alone and leave behind all the best girls?

emily will join her, and there's 2 other girl who will join on her journey too
in total there's 4 main girl in this story

Dex-chan lover

yes.. I think she will start getting companion that intend to protect her due to how oblivious she is to her own skill.

Dex-chan lover
Cool, thanks @pikonyanko and @windfang.
I forgot to add before, I imagine no romance at all in the original novel? Even though this is ripe for yuri lol

Dex-chan lover
I had this one in my list and decided to check it today and is so niiiiiice! I specially like the artstyle, is like classic but without all the issues like giant eyes or crazy body proportions that work well but mostly for comedy.
I hope we get to see glimpses of the mansions falling apart without her.

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the previous trio on the first chapter to reappear

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! I'm excited to see what comes next.

So as always, thank you for your hard work!

Users who are viewing this thread