Maid wa Koisuru Hachiya-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Did I just get lured into reading a BL??? (Well the MC is cute so who care)

Since there is no BL tag, Ikegai is a girl right?

The Japanese description only said that "a love triangle between a crossdressing maid, a handsome heir and a gentle girl" and there is no BL tag either.

So??? (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)???

Double-page supporter

The Japanese description only said that "a love triangle between a crossdressing maid, a handsome heir and a gentle girl" and there is no BL tag either.

So??? (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)???
No, you are lured into paradise.

Double-page supporter
I am not asking anymore, where is the BL tag so that I can drop this reluctantly
It's still possible the story will turn straight at last minute, I have seen too many Japanese mangas do that so I don't really expect anything when I read them.

Dex-chan lover
Hachiya, making a promise like that with full intent of betraying it is not cool!
Don't be like that!
Fortunately, he turned back at the last moment and fulfilled his promise, so I forgive him XD.
ANd our boy Ikegai is such a funny sweetheart, he's simply doing his best and wanting to show his friends his magic tricks!

Fed-Kun's army

So??? (⁠;⁠;⁠;⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠)???
crossdressing and trans characters dont fall under BL in most cases because BL has a very specific storyline. and by that, i mean its basically hentai. even two normal non-crossdressing typical guys dating usually isnt tagged BL because BL is usually two handsome fit guys having gex in every other chapter, its pretty distinct

Dex-chan lover
It's not gay if you wear bunny ears, that is scientific fact.

Ahh I really wanna see Ikegi-kun and Hachika-kun in boy's clothing fall in love with each other and then fuck. WHEN WILL THIS CHAPTER COME OUT PLEAAASE IM DYING 😭

WHERE ARE THE Shonen AI TAG SO I CAN INVESTED IN READING EVEN MORE !!!! :finnawoke:
:finnawoke::finnawoke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread