Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 1

hsb

I have great expectations forthis series, yhank youfor the translation

Dex-chan lover
LnBuZw
Give a gift to the loli
Pledge to Protect the Loli
Ask for Tribute for the Loli

DECLARE WAR ON ANYONE WHO THREATENS THE LOLI

Stop Unit spawning for the loli?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What's this? A charming and entertaining first chapter? A romcom with a likeable cast that also includes a background male character who is a wingman instead of just a punching bag? A good translation team that took the time to proofread? An adorable little sister that killed two people?

Picked up.

Aggregator gang
I guess as the story progresses it will strengthen the relationship between mc and her little sister right?:huh:

Dex-chan lover
This kid is dangerous, she even killed the sensei with her cuteness.

(Followed)

Supporter
Hello everyone. My name is Anth, and I am one of the leads at Kanin Group. I want to apologize for the low scanlation quality. This chapter was uploaded within three hours of the Japanese chapter's release. We wanted to get it out as SOON as possible, so we had to skip out on a few things that we normally would do.

Rest assured, this series is in good hands. We will be replacing the current images within the next couple of days, such as with proper SFX and higher resolution images. Please look forward to that. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to the next few months together!
Ily

Dex-chan lover
Fluffy romance that is more or less a copy of Angel Next Door, until it's revealed that MC is actually a super capable ex-soccer star, and that their meeting was planned by Charlotte's mother to make him their family.

Mom actually doesn't care who among the sisters he bangs as long as he becomes family, and even proposed banging MC herself if he is not interested in either. This was all done to save MC from his evil family. Obviously MC chooses Charlotte.

Yes, at that point I caught up and was bewildered by the sudden events.

Double-page supporter
Fluffy romance that is more or less a copy of Angel Next Door, until it's revealed that MC is actually a super capable ex-soccer star, and that their meeting was planned by Charlotte's mother to make him their family.

Mom actually doesn't care who among the sisters he bangs as long as he becomes family, and even proposed banging MC herself if he is not interested in either. This was all done to save MC from his evil family. Obviously MC chooses Charlotte.

Yes, at that point I caught up and was bewildered by the sudden events.
I have several questions.

Dex-chan lover
I read this out of curiosity but after this:

Screenshot-54.png

That's where it got my attention (and bookmark).

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. My name is Anth, and I am one of the leads at Kanin Group. I want to apologize for the low scanlation quality. This chapter was uploaded within three hours of the Japanese chapter's release. We wanted to get it out as SOON as possible, so we had to skip out on a few things that we normally would do.

Rest assured, this series is in good hands. We will be replacing the current images within the next couple of days, such as with proper SFX and higher resolution images. Please look forward to that. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to the next few months together!
I'm sorry, what part of this scanlation was low quality?

Dex-chan lover
It has natural entry and exit, the cute meter is at max as well so subbed 😁

Users who are viewing this thread