Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. My name is Anth, and I am one of the leads at Kanin Group. I want to apologize for the low scanlation quality. This chapter was uploaded within three hours of the Japanese chapter's release. We wanted to get it out as SOON as possible, so we had to skip out on a few things that we normally would do.

Rest assured, this series is in good hands. We will be replacing the current images within the next couple of days, such as with proper SFX and higher resolution images. Please look forward to that. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to the next few months together!
Is EVERYBODY in her family named after Jane Austen characters?

Dex-chan lover
Fluffy romance that is more or less a copy of Angel Next Door, until it's revealed that MC is actually a super capable ex-soccer star, and that their meeting was planned by Charlotte's mother to make him their family.

Mom actually doesn't care who among the sisters he bangs as long as he becomes family, and even proposed banging MC herself if he is not interested in either. This was all done to save MC from his evil family. Obviously MC chooses Charlotte.

Yes, at that point I caught up and was bewildered by the sudden events.
mrs Bennett is mrs Bennett here too

Dex-chan lover
Not really old enough to have a child, but I want one lol. Anya started all this, now I can’t stop liking manga/anime with similar themes about raising children/family.
Me too. But then I remembered the cost of raising children... Well, reality can be cruel

Group Leader
@imanth I've been waiting for the hq release to read the chapter, how will I be able to tell when it's up? I've just been refreshing daily so far. No rush though.

Dex-chan lover
Fluffy romance that is more or less a copy of Angel Next Door, until it's revealed that MC is actually a super capable ex-soccer star, and that their meeting was planned by Charlotte's mother to make him their family.

Mom actually doesn't care who among the sisters he bangs as long as he becomes family, and even proposed banging MC herself if he is not interested in either. This was all done to save MC from his evil family. Obviously MC chooses Charlotte.

Yes, at that point I caught up and was bewildered by the sudden events.
Should've banged all of them

Group Leader
I'm sorry, what part of this scanlation was low quality?
I suppose it’s passable but there were definitely some major typos and QC issues. Needless to say we’re releasing CH1’s revamp as well as CH2 soon so you’ll see the difference.

Group Leader
@imanth I've been waiting for the hq release to read the chapter, how will I be able to tell when it's up? I've just been refreshing daily so far. No rush though.
We’re finishing up the typesetting for it, sorry for taking so long. Not trying to plug our discord… but it’s the best way to stay up to date without needing to refresh everyday.

Group Leader
We’re finishing up the typesetting for it, sorry for taking so long. Not trying to plug our discord… but it’s the best way to stay up to date without needing to refresh everyday.
No need to apologise. Just that I'm not exactly playing spot the difference on the actual pages right now so I was thinking it might already be the new version. Though I suppose you'd remove the introduction page in the updated version, in hindsight.

Group Leader
No need to apologise. Just that I'm not exactly playing spot the difference on the actual pages right now so I was thinking it might already be the new version. Though I suppose you'd remove the introduction page in the updated version, in hindsight.
We will let everyone know via Discord as well as when CH2 releases (within the next couple of days). Ch1 release is slated for the next 24-48 hours depending on time. I'm personally away from home right now, so it's put a slight delay on everything, once again I do apologize for the delays on this but once we get settled we plan for consistent and speedy uploads. :korone::meguu:

alternative way to eenjoy this manga:
read the underlined word with brits acc

Dex-chan lover
As a person who raised a child to graduation, this is quite frankly an accurate representation of how adorable children can be.

Then they turn around and be the most nefarious little things in existence lmao.

Dex-chan lover
Read the light novels. Lot better written, more polished, and WAY more spicy, especially in volume 6 👀
hold up, volume 6? where I can find this forbidden knowledge? I only saw until volume 4. Also how far the EN TL have come? I also only saw it until volume 4

Dex-chan lover
the main guy and the best friend look like the same generic dude
if a stranger ever picked up my little sister like that they'd surrender their right to breathe

Dex-chan lover
Somehow i feel so damn jealous with mc. Coz kid scares of me since my voice is too damn deep

Dex-chan lover
I hate self-sacrificing MCs like this one. I get with Japan reading the room is a big thing, but the students and MC are all fucking stupid and really goddamn cringe with the way they all think. :haa:
FL seems kind of bland for now. :bleh: But first chapter, so can't really complain for now.
FL's sister is probably gonna be the main selling point with all the adorable cute shit she'll be doing. :headpat:
Teacher is hot, she's already best girl. Def would. :finnawoke:

Users who are viewing this thread