Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Jeez they haven't hand held and have a child already??? Times changed huh

Dex-chan lover
Omigosh, I just realized the girls are from Bouken da broken bloodline.
Long live the Pyro archon!

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone. My name is Anth, and I am one of the leads at Kanin Group. I want to apologize for the low scanlation quality. This chapter was uploaded within three hours of the Japanese chapter's release. We wanted to get it out as SOON as possible, so we had to skip out on a few things that we normally would do.

Rest assured, this series is in good hands. We will be replacing the current images within the next couple of days, such as with proper SFX and higher resolution images. Please look forward to that. Nice to meet you, and I look forward to the next few months together!
If this was low quality, I can’t wait for high quality! There weren’t any spelling out grammar mistakes I noticed!

Supporter
Japanese authors really try hard to find reasons to let a beautiful girl get attracted to a nobody :huh:
They just make the girl appreciate someone's help and notice kindness, something that is lacking in this century. Obviously this would never happen because people are not like that irl. But we are all here to escape from reality so I think it's fine ^^

Double-page supporter
Is this gonna be one of those where the teacher is gonna be the best girl

Dex-chan lover
Oh same MC-archetype as Hachiman from Oregairu.
I wonder what twists will happen in this romcom; I also wouldn't be surprised that the story will progress through the years in their timeline and will also have Emma develop feelings for Aoyagi when she reaches her mid-teens 💀
Anyway, looking forward to this series.

Dex-chan lover
Screw the girl. Marry the teacher do what Hikigaya should of done and marry the teacher

Dex-chan lover
Dude’s an extremely low-rent Hachiman and stupid, to boot. Could he not argue that the class backs off so FL could get her bearings straight? Instead, he immediately tries to appeal with… “we got tests and need to study.” And he’s immediately lynch-mobbed. Contrived af. He’s lucky the sister is cute.

Users who are viewing this thread