Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 2

Supporter
This is cute as hell and I think it's nailing the comedic side of things with the visuals and timing. It looks like Aoyagi has that Hachiman complex where he makes himself the villain, but we're dialing back the cynicism.

My only minor complaint is how Charlotte just seems like a Japanese girl that speaks perfect English. I'm glad that this version of the Foreign Transfer Student Trope is using language barriers in the plot, but the whole bit where she insisted he accepts her gratitude made her seem 100% native. I get being influenced by your parents, but I don't really get the sense that she's a teenager from the UK. I hope to see something like that while her character gets fleshed out.

Double-page supporter
She's supposed to be from England but has all the mannerisms, attitude and worries of a Japanese girl... I find the lack of research amusing.

Lots of hands together, partial mouth covering poses, or hands together and mouth covering at the same time! Outrageous! :D Once I noticed it tho, it's all I can see >.<

Dex-chan lover
How in the world did he NOT know he had a new set of neighbors? I'm pretty sure you'd notice new neighbors moving in, especially if you lived THAT close together. Disregarding that though, bro's already set for life if he can hold fluent English conversations with his future wife and his classmate.

Supporter
Yes carrying a small loli like that is a perk. That is until your arms start to feel the weight of carrying that perk halfway...

Still worth it :pacman:
Free workout plan included with the imouto is all what I'm seeing

Dex-chan lover
Hey y'all. Sorry for the delay. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. I read all comments, so let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Please also read the yap-fest letter at the beginning for updates regarding CH1, CH3, and some revisions for CH2 in the future.

-Anth
My one issue is with your usage of hyphens to go to the next line. A lot of them are done completely arbitrarily when it should strictly be done between syllables.
For example, in the last page you did "beca-use", the proper way to do it would be be-cause. And even then, I feel like the word would've fit the panel without getting segmented.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The first chapter was so rough but I still love the premise and the character.
I hope it goes better.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much Kanin Group team for translations and the fully redrawn sfx. You guys are spoiling us

Dex-chan lover
Free workout plan included with the imouto is all what I'm seeing
Yes especially if she starts wanting to be picked up high and then put down on the ground repeatedly.
Imouto::win:
Her older sister: :thumbsup:
You: :chad:

You(Internally): :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread