Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 3

Group Leader
I've been reading the LN for this and I must say seeing how expressive the mc is really throws me off, I had this image of him being the "cool" type. But then again that's just me.

Seeing Emma in almost every panel :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
also, obligatory:
sigaoWp.png
Rather like the art style. Do you happen to know what it's from?

Double-page supporter
Ya know, I never understood why these sorts of stories soothe the souls of exhausted salary men or depressed students. Now after a long day of work, getting to relax and read a manga this cute, I get it. It’s like all the stress is washed away. Maybe all you need is a little sister (ifykyk)

Dex-chan lover
Hey guys scan group admin here. Just wanna give a heads up, some of you might already know but chapter 4 raws isn't out yet due to an issue with the site where it's uploaded, so might still take a while before next update
Good to know, a lot of the times is hard to tell the gap between the raw and translation. Thanks for translating it.
I quite like it, you know when you go as a foreigner in another country you tend to seek people of your culture much more, her sister's reaction is perfectly reasonable, I think this might be one of the least contrived reason to force the main couple together.
I've been reading the LN for this and I must say seeing how expressive the mc is really throws me off, I had this image of him being the "cool" type. But then again that's just me.

Seeing Emma in almost every panel :hearts:
How does the novel highlight the distinction between Japanese and English?

Aggregator gang
Please stop, doctor said my diabetes is at stadium 6.

Double-page supporter
Good to know, a lot of the times is hard to tell the gap between the raw and translation. Thanks for translating it.
I quite like it, you know when you go as a foreigner in another country you tend to seek people of your culture much more, her sister's reaction is perfectly reasonable, I think this might be one of the least contrived reason to force the main couple together.

He is plenty expressive in the LN, so I don't know what they mean by that, to be honest. Maybe we have a different picture of the MC in our head, but I never got the impression that he was emotionless, or does the Japanese text depict him as such. I think it's just that expressions can be more easily conveyed in Manga rather than words.

Dex-chan lover
My parents had a number of different friends when we were growing up, and one house that we'd go to to be baby sat while the adults went out for dinner had at least one set of Domino Rally to play with. Sure, they were 'fauxminos', but they were still damn fun!
s-l1600.jpg
my cousin had the set with the battery-powered car you put dominos into that then set them up on its own. it was so fucking cool.

EDIT: it was this one:
il_1588xN.1683373744_htqe.jpg

Group Leader
He is plenty expressive in the LN, so I don't know what they mean by that, to be honest. Maybe we have a different picture of the MC in our head, but I never got the impression that he was emotionless, or does the Japanese text depict him as such. I think it's just that expressions can be more easily conveyed in Manga rather than words.
Yup that's it, a different picture of the MC in my head due to expression being conveyed by words. I read it as though he was always being flustered internally and not on his face, since
he's always trying to be the bad guy and hide his true feelings

Group Leader

It's a fan translation, so the fan translation doesn't do anything to differentiate it.

Users who are viewing this thread