[Mainsite] Changing reading direction

Dex-chan lover
I change the direction that pages turns a lot because I like to read on my bed and flip left and right, and I always create new tabs for manga in my follow feed. This is how I started noticing that, if you start with left to right, and then open a new tab and changed the direction right to left. The new tabs will still be left to right rather than the direction you just changed to. I really hope there's a way to fix this as it gets really frustrating to keep having to change the direction constantly

Custom title
Staff
Developer
If I understood you right, this is not a bug, all of the reader settings (including reading direction) syncing even between tabs is a feature that had to be deliberately coded in. The point is to avoid different tabs having different settings and not remembering which one is the one that's actually currently saved.

If you're constantly flipping between series that go in different directions, I can see how that could be frustrating, though.

If I misunderstood you and you're complaining the settings are not synced instantly then please share what your browser is with https://www.whatsmybrowser.org/

Users who are viewing this thread