[Mainsite] Recent update broke Menu bar when viewing manga

Fed-Kun's army
I had the header hidden, then unpinned the right side menu and closed it. There wasn't anything visual to click to get the right side menu back up, nor could I scroll up to get back to it.

I fixed it by clearing the site data, but it was annoying because I lost my local settings.

Contributor
I had the header hidden, then unpinned the right side menu and closed it. There wasn't anything visual to click to get the right side menu back up, nor could I scroll up to get back to it.

I fixed it by clearing the site data, but it was annoying because I lost my local settings.
Clicking/tapping the center of the screen or the default keyboard shortcut of M will bring up the right side menu

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah, I tried clicking the center (didn't know about the keyboard shortcut at the time), but didn't see anything happen. Might just be a weird one-off state thing since it was fixed by clearing site data.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
The only way you're supposed to be able to completely hide any visual indicators of a hidden menu is by unticking the "Show menu button when the menu is pinned and the header is hidden" option, and when you do, it explicitly shows you a warning reminder that you can click the middle of the screen or press m.
If clicking the middle did nothing then something very bizarre must have been going on, that's not supposed to happen in any case.

Users who are viewing this thread