Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 366 - Where the Light Pierces

Dex-chan lover
its-peak-peak-fiction.gif

Double-page supporter
To be fair, at this moment the border patrol is literally directly going against 3 of the 13, for basically no reason other than 1 of the 13 said so. Even if Iruma failed the political fallout would still end up poorly for them.

Group Leader
i love the sense of scale here

iruma is a 5th rank (arguably 6th after thus) but he still managed to pierce an 8th ranks barrier. But only just pierced it. Meanwhile mephisto cut a hole through it without the dude even noticing.

thats where Iruma is headed as he continues to advance and grow throughout this series.

also, gotta love that this was actually Iruma doing it. He didn’t use pandemonium to give himself all of his grandpas magic at Once. He didn’t use the ring to enter his dark mode and make him more serious. He used his own strength and willpower to go to war against the army

"The cultivation of crops on this land is forbidden"
"I see the low ranks really are skilled at rubbing their nose in the dirt"
"There's no sense in striking at it, all it will do is put you in worse situation"
"I mean no insult..."
What a loser

Supporter
Iruma has been learning. After failing to shoot through Kirio's Barrier last time, Iruma consulted Bariko about how to shoot through barrier and now it is paying off. The next time Iruma meet Kirio, he will shoot through his barrier for sure.

Dex-chan lover
Mephisto I was so worried you were gonna be in with Baal's lot but you just keep being a more and more interesting mentor figure for iruma.

I'm so happy though I would've been heartbroken if another handsome adult in the cast joined hands with the baddies.

(Kalego's brother being the way he is is absolutely horrific not just like mentality wise but BC his design is so good its a shame he can't also be a positive influence on the story but I guess that's what kalego is for lol)

Users who are viewing this thread