Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Welcome To Demon School, Iruma-kun!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the better scans, even if this just reminds me of how i wish iruma's parent's would get their comeuppance.

Dex-chan lover
Woohoo, thank you so much, Misfits!

Damn, Ch.1 is so fun, and we can see when Iruma saved her fan/stalker

@Marcusx8

The old scans were bad. Just because your current on the series doesn't mean you get to dictate what the group does, for free. If you actually intended any respect, you wouldn't have even made that comment.

Group Leader
@marcusx8 I suspect we'll hear this a lot at first, so let me give a more detailed explanation now:
The recruits we've taken on who are able to match the current team in quality and speed are doing just that, hence we've released considerably more chapters over the past week or two than usual. We also recruited people who were totally new to scanlation, and they'll be handling the earlier chapters while they're in training. The relaxed timeline of the earlier chapters is the only reason we're able to do both - putting brand new recruits on the recent chapters would actually slow down the releases. This chapter has been translated since June, for example.

Thank you for this chapter, it's always fun to go back after so long and enjoy it again 🤗

@flarewarrior I don't think you owe anyone any explanation, after all you all do this for free in you own time, though I do appreciate more the hard work going into this after reading your explanation

@marcusx8 they do this for free man, why you have to complain on free things you don't even help out? Be grateful thwy aren't dropping the series and say thank you every chapter instead

Double-page supporter
I just re-read the early chapter 1 and your version and yours is way better. Looking forward to the better version of the old chapters by the new Misfits! Thanks for releasing quality chapters as always!!

Users who are viewing this thread