Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 30 Ch. 267 - Opening Night

How can a human possess the mana of a demon? I thought humans couldn't use magic because they didn't have mana. If Iruma possesses Delkira's mana, shouldn't he be able to cast spells without having that ring?

The plot is getting more and more curious O,o

How can a human possess the mana of a demon? I thought humans couldn't use magic because they didn't have mana. If Iruma possesses Delkira's mana, shouldn't he be able to cast spells without having that ring?

The plot is getting more and more curious O,o
I think it is the ring itself which is the mana tbh

I think it is the ring itself which is the mana tbh
I always thought the ring(Alikred) has something to do with Derkila's missing rather than him directly being the ring. Not to mention their names just backwards of each other Alikred ---> Derkila

don't forget the time when he found the "legendary plant" and derkila popped out to say "so it's you" could of been from then?
This plant also give some connections between Delkira and the human world, since the seed then grew into "a plant never seen before in the demon world", except they did saw it before. It was a cherry blossom tree and Iruma was the one who grew it, from his memories of the human world.

Dex-chan lover
This plant also give some connections between Delkira and the human world, since the seed then grew into "a plant never seen before in the demon world", except they did saw it before. It was a cherry blossom tree and Iruma was the one who grew it, from his memories of the human world.
I completely forgot about that you're right!

Users who are viewing this thread