Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 34 Ch. 303 - Night of Illusion

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I love how obvious it's presented to the readers that this was a False Flag operation in order to make Baal look good. This dramatic irony between us, the readers, and the main characters makes for a good, tense atmosphere as we continue forward with it.

sure his classmates might turn on him if they find out he's human (i mean they wouldn't, but for sake of argument) but iruma has even more allies that already know he's a human too, so he'd never actually be alone
Yeah, I imagine that they don't actually know that there are a lot of Demons who know Iruma is a Human and is more than willing to help him. They probably only think Gramps and Opera are the only ones that know.

Dex-chan lover
Its getting serious in this arc. So with the rebellion ended by Baal, high chance that baal be nominated to be next demon king. Now the question is, how iruma will react/uncover their plan.

I can see that iruma's classmate will know that he a human.

Dex-chan lover
Ok so now is the moment this story can get REALLY interesting or just go horribly predictive and boring.
Will his humanity play any sort of role and his fundamental difference from a demon be confronted? or will it be the same old "we're all the same deep down, it's all good because love and friendship and shit" easy cop out?

Users who are viewing this thread