Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Vol. 8 Ch. 68 - Kalego-sensei's Home Visits

Dex-chan lover
It's interesting to see how he still have the mindset of a kouhai in front of the butler even though he's one of the highest ranked demon around and probably have outranked his senpai a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiina12 He's rank 8 while grandpa is rank 10. There's a chance that Opera is rank 9 as you say but I guess we can't say anything for sure at this point.

I assume gramps is a rank 10, as he can travel to the human world. So Opera would have to be rank 9 to talk to sensei like that, as he is rank 8.

Dex-chan lover
The sheer likability of everyone in this manga is tremendous.

This chapter certainly made me appreciate Kalego and make sure Opera remained as my favorite character.

Dex-chan lover
Is opera a boy or a girl ? and they are related to Ameri right

Dex-chan lover
yo hold on
so first of
Alice have adoreable siblings
but also
Wow urara just.... goodluck

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi I THINK Opera is a guy? Thankfully, he has some of the characteristics of a cat, so we can reference another real cat and say his gender is the schrodinger paradox... he is both, yet not.

I think Opera is intentionally meant to be ambiguous. Like even in the anime, they have a female voice actor, but talk in a masculine way.

Thank you afternoon teashop, although I'm sad that this is your last chapter i fully understand given the limitations and unnecessary drama with the previous chapter. I did enjoy reading your translations even if people had a problem with translations i didn't.

Thank you for all your hard work and can't wait to binge your other projects!!

Fed-Kun's army
Opera is a girl my dudes. Remember the security head? He thanked the principal for taking care of his daughter and said daughter is none other than Opera.

I don't really care what scan groups do, but I wish you luck in your next projects.

Users who are viewing this thread