Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki - Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
I read that this story is finishing soon. How far is the raws ahead? It will be a shame to see it end. I feel that in some ways it's just starting.

Dex-chan lover
Every time Hato compares her relationship with Ruri to Asako and Miyako is like a fresh breath of air. Or that could be me refilling my lungs after I squee.

Without the story developing Miyako's career or at least prep as indie, there's not much fair conflict left. It's a shame for this to end but I'd be happy with a spin-off for the couple with less connection... Though a flirty extra is the usual.

Edit: And buying a car teased on the last page! How adorable.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tanslation!

the car pamphlet at the last panel,, so shes still gonna drive her haha

Dex-chan lover
I read that this story is finishing soon. How far is the raws ahead? It will be a shame to see it end. I feel that in some ways it's just starting.
*Two more chapters left (I forgot we are 1 behind here). She announced months ago that she was wrapping the story up before the year ends. Everything is solved after this performance (there's no other narrative strands left over), so it's a good, natural place to end. Really will miss the series though. Love everyone in it.

Otherwise: We'll probably never get a straight answer but the way Hato twirled her hair, as she thought about her relationship with Ruri, feels a bit more than just a typical friendship. They even used the sparkly effects. Either way they're cute. And maybe we do get something in the final chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One more chapter left. She announced months ago that she was wrapping the story up before the year ends. Everything is solved after this performance (there's no other narrative strands left over), so it's a good, natural place to end. Really will miss the series though. Love everyone in it.

Otherwise: We'll probably never get a straight answer but the way Hato twirled her hair, as she thought about her relationship with Ruri, feels a bit more than just a typical friendship. They even used the sparkly effects. Either way they're cute. And maybe we do get something in the final chapter.
Damn I'm crying. This was a really good series.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... Has to be axed, them just getting together to be ripped apart again and then just ending on that note ugh 🥲..

Manga deserved more love x_x

Reactions: Tlo
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

one more chapter, i will definitely miss this when it ends

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, didn't realize it was ending next chapter. I always look forward to chapter releases for this. Will def miss it

Users who are viewing this thread