Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Hand

Group Leader
Hello! I'm from Thighs Territory. We are also rereleasing Neuro currently 😁

You don't have contact information written out anywhere, so I'm hoping I can reach you from here and talk about your release! It's quite impressive!! Our email is thighsterritory@gmail.com, I would love to talk and see if we can work something out.

Fed-Kun's army
... Oh god, please don't let this be another translation group wars, I am just happy to see Neuro get translated again, please. T^T
I do not get why translation groups beef with each other when they translate the same manga, unless there's stealing involved, why care??? We're just happy y'all exist.

Group Leader
... Oh god, please don't let this be another translation group wars, I am just happy to see Neuro get translated again, please. T^T
I do not get why translation groups beef with each other when they translate the same manga, unless there's stealing involved, why care??? We're just happy y'all exist.
Hey, we don't know anything about Snail Scans or what their stance or knowledge is. The reason I'm reaching out is because I think their release is actually of good quality and, if possible, I wanted to join forces. If they don't want to, then that's alright and we'll go our merry ways lmao. We will probably just keep translating it as usual anyways (y) I'm not looking to start beef, in fact I would hate it.

Group Leader
why care??? We're just happy y'all exist.
But, if you want an actual reply to that, it's because there's a lot of time commitment to those projects. We must know if it's worth translating the same manga as someone else, because we could just be translating a different manga instead. It's just not a logical decision to make on both sides, someone will eventually have to give it up, especially in cases such as Neuro, which is a laaarge manga. It's a huge time sink, why do it twice when either side could just do something else that could benefit the manga community some way? The best case scenario for me right now is to cooperate and do it more efficiently.

It's a passion project for us, so we probably won't stop releasing it either way. I'm just explaining the general feeling of scanlation groups. It's honestly a pretty big topic to tackle, but overall it's just about the uncertainty that comes with having "competition" and the question that's raised: "Should I keep putting time into this if someone else can do it faster than me while maintaining a similar level of quality?"

Just to be clear, I really don't mind that Snail Scan's release happened. If anything, I'm happy that someone other than me and Suran who likes Neuro enough to want to do a rerelease exists lmao.

I want to clarify a little something too. I decided to start re-translating Neuro some three years ago now and unfortunately had some things get in the way before I was really able to get started on it again just recently. The translation of volume 1 I just uploaded has technically been 95% done since early 2021, and I just recently finished touching it up and started working on volume 2.

I had no idea there was another person working on this series until I decided to upload what I had so far on a whim, and I don't want any beef either. I've already reached out to Thighs, so you can probably expect us to work things out before any other chapters get uploaded. I don't know what shape that's going to take, but please know I share the sentiment of not wanting anything to do with drama, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread