Majo Maid wa Joou no Himitsu o Shitte Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - A Battle of Romance

Aggregator gang
The Shift in tone was super extreme in this.. it went from "we have to go as fast as possible" to "let's go to the market and have a snack and chill" to "I am dead soon" to war and mass murder of civilians. Also there is a strange love triangle being rushed into existence.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I can't believe that Brad is actually going to die soon. I must really be expecting a sudden turn into a perfect happy ending

Fed-Kun's army
Somehow I think the story is ending soon, wich suprise me I mean the whole Brad's dying was a thing we knew since far way back (I think ?) but at the same time I never suspected that it would be that soon. I'm gonna be honest it feels rushed on a lot of points.

Power Uploader
Somehow I think the story is ending soon, wich suprise me I mean the whole Brad's dying was a thing we knew since far way back (I think ?) but at the same time I never suspected that it would be that soon. I'm gonna be honest it feels rushed on a lot of points.
Oh, the story is only beginning.
Volume 3 is definitely not the last volume and it ends on a big cliffhanger that sets up an even bigger world.
Liz will be revealed to actually be lost royalty from that fallen kingdom of magic which explains the ability to see the future.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Prince Leon has completely lost his shit.

I hope the genderbent queen is wrong about her life ending any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread