Majo Taisen - The War of Greedy Witches - Ch. 43 - Witch's Gathering

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist but I still haven't gotten over the bullshit 'one hit kill' from last fight. How the fuck is the author gonna write around that?

Dex-chan lover
Agatha pulling a fast one on everybody by starting the fight with her powers already unleashed. How else is "mystery magic" going to work other than plot twists and intrigue?

Interesting twist but I still haven't gotten over the bullshit 'one hit kill' from last fight. How the fuck is the author gonna write around that?
Bonnie's theft magic has most likely more requirements than "I steal ur heart lol". Mona Lisa just happened to be too shocked to work around it from the consecutive physical and mental distractions. Other witches will probably keep their distance and stay moving so that Bonnie cannot focus her ability, unlike the "static" chest of weapons she has in her room. (Plus points for her opponent moving the chest just before the next fight)

Dex-chan lover
There's a typo on page 21 bottom left corner where it says "The Which of the East" instead of "The Witch of the East"

But_nakua1.png

Witches and murder mysteries, every goddamn time.
Witches do not exist Witches do not exist Witches do not exist Witches do not exist

Users who are viewing this thread