Majo wa Mioji kara - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - 19th Night: Creation & Destruction

Dex-chan lover
It's all the work of those meddling angels. Really, she should just pierce them with a spear of darkness. =.=

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Junichi is better for her.
It's way funnier and the other guy deserves somebody who isn't so pathetic. As readers, I don't think we're supposed to want to see her be stable and find normal happiness.

I swear these Cupid’s are the best characters, they were doing their job diligently but now it’s just all shits and giggles for them 😂

She can't even resist the deadbeat guy in her fantasies, lol

Fed-Kun's army
Catch up with the raws and the deadbeat doesn't seem too bad. It's mostly Mikage's weirdness that's kinda off putting but still love this series. It's hilarious

Dex-chan lover
Kobayashi deserves better than that.
Mikagi is a trashy woman and she deserve to be together with Osamu the trashy man.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, the reason she's a 300 year blahblah something something seems to stem that her tastes seems to her being a masochist for the very thing she gripes about and an attraction to trashy guys who'll have no problems fuelling her woe is me kink... A trashy guy for a trashy woman, spare that Kobayashi guy

Fed-Kun's army
Cupid probably eating popcorn with 3D glasses somewhere at the scene

Dex-chan lover
She's cute with her desperate delusions and all but she's quite trash when it comes to being wife material.

Users who are viewing this thread