Major 2nd - Ch. 270 - The bond of childhood friends

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter would have been fine, touching, even, if only you hadn’t ruined Furuya’s character literally the previous chapter…What value does it have now? You’re seriously releasing this after the last chapter? You’re doing it on purpose aren’t you, you bastard? Even if you look like Goro, even if on the surface you are like Goro, you have proven that on the inside you couldn’t be more different than Goro. That Furuya who had captivated me ruthlessly betrayed my expectations and turned out to be a fraud. A false Nogoro. NiseGoro…!
Thank you, Mitsuda, I fucking hate your guts too…💢
Of course, I knew from the start it was only a reproduction, but I didn’t mind it. As long as it was similar to the spirit of the original, I didn’t care that it was a shameless copy. All Mitsuda has been able to do since the ending of MAJOR is copy from his past work, so what is another offense? I’ve already grown used to it. But, aah, that’s right, a reproduction is only a reproduction, it will always pale in quality to the original. Why did it take me so long to realize this? I was desperate for something, anything that resembled the spirit of the original that I wasn’t thinking right. I suppose it’s a shame, Furuya is modeled after Ohtani so I honestly think he might be more talented than Goro, if the old Mitsuda had written him I think he could have been a great character, but a character like Furuya can only be born in the modern era with the appearance of Ohtani and the decline of Mitsuda. That existence itself is full of contradictions.
But even if it’s only a reproduction…Mitsuda, can you lock eyes with me and say, “Furuya is not the main character”...? Of course you can’t. If you want to draw a story with Furuya as the main character and Taki as the heroine, stop toying cruelly with the readers feelings and do it properly. Tell Shigeno Goro's useless son to step down from the main role that he already owns in name only.
Eh? Asking you to stop toying cruelly with the readers feelings is like asking you to stop breathing? You idiot! This is completely different from the way you used to do it! By the way, do I get a prize for guessing correctly those two are childhood friends? Eh? Of course not, it was completely obvious, you idiot?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
i wonder when the next anime season will be

i feel like there enough for a new season or 2

hopefully 2024 we get a new season

Was wondering what peco was ranting about this time (thanks for the scans!) then noticed no chapter 269.
I get it now after reading the raw :ROFLMAO:

Fed-Kun's army
Was wondering what peco was ranting about this time (thanks for the scans!) then noticed no chapter 269.
I get it now after reading the raw :ROFLMAO:
Haha...ahaha...ahahaha...
That old man...I will never forgive him for as long as I live...

Users who are viewing this thread