Major 2nd - Ch. 275 - Just one more...

How. How does he actually keep doing it.
Why you’re just the gift that keeps on giving, aren’t you Mitsuda? Talk about a fucking ASSPULL.
I actually thought Daigo was going to do something in this game for once, at least that was the impression I was getting, but alas the weak and useless men were bailed out by the girls again… Has anyone checked in on Mitsuda? He must be destroyed about Barbie not winning Best Picture. Well, just because Furuya isn't the main character doesn't mean Shigeno Goro's useless son has to be either, does it? Wah, if Mutsuko is meant to be the main character then she has even less excuse to act the way she does. She's a coward, a jealous bitch, and overall has a shitty personality, what a bad look…
If someone was going to hit a homerun, shouldn’t it have been Daigo who was consistently shown to be able to keep up with Furuya’s pitches? What was all the Furuya vs. Daigo stuff for when he only hit a single and got caught in a double play? I’m just asking man. I’m just posing a question here. Cause it sure seems like one hell of an asspull to me. And it’s so random. It’s like you’re throwing darts and pulling names out of a hat. I hate Shigeno Goro’s useless son as much as it’s humanly possible but come on dude. Is this not exactly the type of moment you would want your main character to have? Oh that’s right, I forgot, Daigo is officially not the main character anymore. I knew you were shameless Mitsuda but I didn’t know you were “drawing Mutsuko on the anniversary cover” shameless. I was seriously not expecting that. It’s really useless to fight you, just when I think I’m done with you you pull me back in. How long do you plan to keep this up?

Dude I genuinely feel bad for people who don't watch this play out in real time.
Imagine missing out on this dude actively fucking trying to gaslight the readers. You just had to be there

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread