Makai no Shuyaku wa Wareware da! - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - A Big Demon

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapter! I'm also a lone scanlator and yeah. It does make me feel a bit insane sometimes lol.

bless you for translating this chapter cuz i rlly thought they aint translating it no more

Dex-chan lover
The people who do the scanlations for the main series Iruma-kun DID work on this one...until they dropped it, and then a new group was made specifically for scanlating this series...until they stopped too

Thank you for the chapter, hope it goes better next time if you decide to keep scanlating it

Double-page supporter
The people who do the scanlations for the main series Iruma-kun DID work on this one...until they dropped it, and then a new group was made specifically for scanlating this series...until they stopped too

Thank you for the chapter, hope it goes better next time if you decide to keep scanlating it
Oh it's not that they've stopped. It's that they're short handed on redrawers atm + this chapter was giving the remaining redrawers some. Issues. to say the least.

thank you for this chapter, you did a great job!
you should also join the scan that was doing the chapters after the misfits dropped it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread