Makai Youjo ni Tensei Shita Oji-san wa Heiwa no Tame ni Maou ni Naritai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - The Demon's Bane, or Spirit of Mercury

Dex-chan lover
She is insanely cocky and even proclaims she is the strongest, she is a bastard of a sibling.

image.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
And I keep thinking that the demon lord making his children fight a Battle Royale is already an insane concept. They're going to lose lots of fighting potential in the war against human just to ensure that he has a single heir.

It's even more stupid when the fight start as some children are so young (the MC is 8 here, physically at least) and barely know their own powers, compared to the older ones who probably have at least a decade of experience more. He did ensure that she does have at least some degree of fighting power, but chances are clearly unequal. How much potential the children have is pointless, so he might end up with the weakest one in charge just because he has a several-years headstart.

The only reason the MC stands a chance is that reincarnation which gives "her" the maturity of an adult. Some of it. Still no fighting experience though.

This reminds me of a series of YouTube videos "Villains Too Stupid To Win". This demon lord definitely qualifies.

Dex-chan lover
In the name of world peace you must tame your older sister and make her understand the joy of having such a cute younger sibling

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
i guess toka wont be killed and maybe join her lil sister? i mean after she got her ass spanked by the hero

Dex-chan lover
I just realized how ridiculously large these characters eyes are. I kinda wish I had artistic talent and could make a gif where they pull off their eyes, to have large sunglasses underneath, and underneath the sunglasses are their real, normal anime eyes.

That said I have actually seen significantly worse in another series, to the point a character hardly had cheeks 😆. I think Sonic has smaller eyes than that.

Users who are viewing this thread